Do you consider yourself good at research, and enjoy writing?
Would you like to published along with 5 acclaimed bestselling true crime authors?
Here's the deal.... The book, 2016 Serial Killers True Crime Anthology Vol. III , will be published on December 15, as was the date for the past two years, in eBook, Paperback, Large Print Paperback and Audiobook editions.
Here is the link for the Anthology Series for Volumes I and II bit.ly/SK-Anthology-Series
We are offering ONE person a chance to get their 'foot in the door' as an author. I selected a protege earlier last year, JJ Slate, and gave her a similar opportunity. Her debut book, Missing Wives, Missing Lives is currently in the Top 100 paid list in 6 categories on Amazon; we have co-written two books since, Social Media Monsters and Backseat Tragedies: Hot Car Deaths (coming April 15) and her second solo, Till Death Do Us Part: True Stories of Newlywed Murders is coming out February 28. This could be your break.
We are very selective. Your piece should have a zing to it. So be creative. Entice your reader to turn the pages. Capture the reader in the opening sentences.
1, Expression of interest deadline (Feb 28) Email AuthorRJParker@gmail.com
2. Case file written, edited and submitted by April 30. If it's not enticing to me, or not edited, I won't be passing it along for the other authors to read. We are looking for professional work. If you want to be a writer you need to take pride in your work. Here's your chance to shine.
3. Serial Killer to write about is Albert Fish. Word length between 5K to 6K, Single spaced, Times 12 pt. Full justification, cite your sources using endnotes, write in Word .doc only and send to AuthorRJParker@gmail.com
4. I will be checking for plagarism using Copyscape program
5. The Anthology team will narrow down the selection to 3 people by mid July, at which time we will contact you to make modifications or other suggestions. Winner selected shortly after that.
6. The winner's name is included on the cover and inside the book under the case Albert Fish.
7. There is no remuneration for this. It's simply an offer to help you get started and the privilege to be a part of an acclaimed team of authors.The winner will be required to sign a contract waiving any copyrights and pay expectations. The authors of this year's second annual Anthology are:
Michael Newton (over 200 books published)
Dr. Peter Vronsky (PhD, Professor and Historian)
Sylvia Perrini (Over 30 books published, Historian)
RJ Parker (17 true crime books published, Publisher of other authors (over 50 books) Certifications in Serial Crimes and Criminal Profiling)
Dr. Katherine Ramsland (PhD, Professor and over 50 books published)
Dr. Ramsland will not be writing in the 3rd Anthology as she has an academic book project she's writing. JJ Slate will be replacing her.
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you.